The Music Supporters Group (MSG) is a sub committee of the P&C. The MSG is made up of parents who wish to support the development of their children through music and instrumental music studies. The primary purpose of the MSG is to provide support to the college music program.
The MSG assists the instrumental music department in staging performances, by catering for events and raising money to purchase musical equipment. In recent years the MSG has purchased music stands, performer’s seating, stage curtains and various instruments.
New parents are encouraged to join in and assistance is always warmly welcomed at any level.
Some ways you can become involved include:
- Attendance at meetings
- Receive minutes from the meetings
- Assistance at concerts (setting up chairs & stands, selling admission and raffle tickets, cleaning up)
- Assistance with catering and serving at concerts and events
- Assistance with fundraising
- Donations for raffles
- Suggesting new ideas for fundraising.